10 months ago
Responsible for coordinating, managing, and executing successful wedding events:
- Selling, co-ordinating wedding sales
- Chasing sales enquiries
- Hosting wedding fayre and actively promoting sales
-You will have to work closely alongside couples, guiding them through the planning process, lending experience and knowledge to devise the wedding day schedule and ensure their requirements and expectations are understood, agreed and met
-Co-ordinate the order of the day ensuring the sequence of events are kept timely, working closely with the Food and Beverage Manager, Kitchen and Front of House staff
-Assist couples where required in setting up decorations
-Act as Toastmaster where required
- Food and beverage service shifts.
-Be prepared to work on weekends and late evenings taking days off on weekdays.
This full time role could be made into part time by removing food and beverage and sales responsibilities. Probably to a three day/week roll.
Skills and Specifications:
-Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
-Strong networking and negotiation skills
-Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
-Team player with excellent public relation skills
-Keen attention to detail
-Strong organisation and multitasking skills
* Applicant must be already authorised to live and work in UK
* Applicant outside UK must attached their evidence of being authorised to live and work in UK including NI number
* For this position the business owner is not able to offer assistance in work authorization
Apply for Job