11 months ago
Waiter, Waitress - High Road House - Target earnings up to £14 p/h
Full Time. Highly competitive salary.
Located in Chiswick in west London, High Road House is home to a hotel, members’ club and High Road Brasserie. Our chefs prepare French classics with a touch of Mediterranean influence, using carefully sourced ingredients from within and around the UK. High Road Brasserie is a popular local restaurant known for its hearty roasts, easy-going atmosphere and family-friendly service.
Who We Are…
Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK, north America, and Asia catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
For those Waiter / Waitress who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
We are seeking excellent and outgoing Waiter / Waitress to join the team. All those Waiter / Waitress candidates must possess good Food and Beverage knowledge in addition to superior customer service skills.
Only Waiter / Waitress eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above Waiter / Waitress position.
* Good Food and Beverage knowledge in addition to superior customer service skills.
* Love to have fun at work and enjoy working as a part of an energetic team
* Ability to and like working in busy, fast-paced environments
* Keen to learn while working, and have a passion for food and beverage
* Hard working individuals who like a challenge and can think on their feet
* Can-do attitude
If you are passionate about hospitality and are looking for exciting new opportunities as a Waiter / Waitress with our company, then we want to hear from you!
Soho House & Co offers:
* One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
* Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
* Meal on shift
* Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
* Subsidised gym memberships, pension and great discounts across our sites