5 months ago
Cafe Monico is a 180-seat restaurant is located on Shaftesbury Avenue, in the heart of the West End. The menu takes inspiration from the Mediterranean Sea and serves rustic Italian and French favourites.
We are committed to producing delicious home-from-home cooking, using the best seasonal ingredients. Our chefs source fresh, local fruit and vegetables and work with British farms to seek out the best meat and dairy available.
Our drinks philosophy is based around consistency and quality, enabling us to deliver good, honest drinks, using the best ingredients. Whether it’s the first coffee of the day, the best cocktail of the party or the last whisky of the night, we know how important it is to get it right
Who We Are…
Quentin Group is a collection of restaurants and hotels which offer a range of cuisines from rustic Italian to modern British. Working with us, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
What we look for in a waiter/waitress:
* Hard working and who likes a challenge.
* Able to work in a busy environment and enjoys it.
* Loves to learn while working.
* Looking for exciting new opportunities.
Only those candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
* Free staff meals when you’re on shift.
* Weekly internal trainings
* House Tonic and Cook House (external trainings).
* Weekly and monthly incentives.
* Fantastic career growth opportunities within Quentin Restaurants.