6 months ago
We are currently looking for a Waiter to join our team of associates in Holborn Dining Room at Rosewood London. Our Waiters are appointed to support the restaurant floor team to deliver an efficient and guest focussed service during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Key expectations of this role are
• Delivering all aspects of the guest experience in the restaurant according to Rosewood standards.
• Efficiently supporting the restaurant floor team to deliver an engaging, refined and intuitive service.
• Having a thorough knowledge of all products offered by the restaurant.
• Effectively communicating and prioritising tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
• Having a passion for guest service as well as food and drinks.
• The ability to rapidly adjust to changing conditions.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.