10 months ago
London's wildest sky-high destination, SavageGarden, brings decadent décor, jaw-dropping views, dramatic cocktails andsavage menus to Tower Hill.
Located atop the DoubleTree Tower of London byHilton, the ethos is focused on the unexpected. Temptation traces her fingeracross every menu with savage cocktails by Gorgeous Group and theatricallypresented food, ranging from sharing plates through to substantial mains andfeasting boards – leave room for the injectable doughnuts.
Inside is brutal yet sultry, urban yet opulent withreflective, scored and savaged surfaces contrasting with plush velvet finishesand marbleised floors.
Two terraces provide 360-degree views of the Londonskyline including The Shard, Tower of London, The Gherkin and St. Paul'sCathedral.
What will I be doing?
As a BarWaiter/Waitress, you will be responsible for providing Guests with food anddrinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedureand bar regulations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing thefollowing tasks to the highest standards:
* Manage an efficiently operated bar shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
* Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of bar supervision
* Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
* Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
* Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
* Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possess this knowledge and the application of it
Shifts usually start from 5pm and can finish up to 2am.
What are we looking for?
A BarWaiter/Waitress serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guestsand working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you shouldmaintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
* Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
* Accountable and resilient
* Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
* Ability to work under pressure
It wouldbe advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the followingcapabilities and distinctions:
* Previous experience in similar role
* Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton isthe leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector fromluxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites andmid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business andleisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guestexperiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill theearth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to createremarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, ouramazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Waiter/ess - Savage Garden - Rooftop Destination Bar | London, Greater London Jobs | Food and Beverage JobsHOT06JSH_13920_en