• Meet, greet and seat our guests in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner without delays
• Clear and reset tables after our guests have departed.
• Acknowledge all departing guests and indicate appreciation for the guest’s visit and for their patronage
• As a Food & Beverage Team Member you will be working within both the restaurant and bar areas
• Take guests orders and accurately input into the micros system.
• Assist in laying up tables during mise en place in accordance with policy as laid down in the standard operation manual
• Ensure that all cutlery, crockery and glassware are clean and polished to a high standard before and after service
• As a Food & Beverage Team Member you will act in a professional manner and be up to date with positive sales techniques and up-sell at all times
• Be fully aware of current licensing laws and the hotel/restaurant licensing policy in order that these are adhered to at all times
• Display a thorough knowledge of all beverages served in particular with wine and cocktails and to have a good understanding of the all the menus
• Have previous experience in a 4 star hotel or similar environment
• Have a good level of spoken English
• Ideally have a basic knowledge of the MICROS system
We are a 4 star property with 312 bedrooms, 18 meeting and conference facilities including the 446 seated Shaw Theatre and the critically acclaimed one AA rosette restaurant serving a Modern European menu for lunch and dinner. You will receive a competitive salary and a share of the Service Charge. You will also automatically join the Company Annual Bonus Scheme as well as enjoying great discounts with Eurostar and within Accor properties in the UK and Worldwide
Pullman is the brand of ‘executive lifestyle’. A global upscale brand which brings smart business and leisure experiences to the new generation of the cosmopolitan traveller. They can also enjoy the Pullman Vinoteca wine library which offers a wide range of fine wines by the glass, perfectly paired with a range of dishes.