8 months ago
Join us as a Waiter
Wotton House are looking for Waiter to join our Family.
Wotton House Hotel near Dorking, is an estate like no other. In what was once the former seat of the Evelyn family, this 17th-century house has a long tradition of entertaining guests. Here, a mix of original features and 21st-century style set the tone so that all events are memorable: a wedding day like no other, business meetings that become an unexpected pleasure, training that delights and inspires. Dining is relaxed whether it's a meal in the 1877 Restaurant, or a party for 200 with simple yet delicious food. Afternoon tea is served daily in The Morning Room, whilst upstairs; you'll find a collection of beautifully refurbished bedrooms and suites. 13 acres of grounds so our guests explore Italian gardens, Roman temples, manicured lawns and Surrey Hills beyond.
Waiter’s receive some great IHG perks including:
* Competitive Salaries, Plus Great IHG Perks!
* Full Time or Flexible Working Contracts, (Guaranteed Hours)
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
We're looking for a Waiter to join our Bar and Restaurant Family, helping support the seamless running of the Restaurant at Wotton House.
You’ll have previous experience working as a Waiter and will thrive working within a team to deliver excellent guest service. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and a quick learner, it could be the start of a great career.
We’re looking Waiter to join our Food and Beverage family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Waiter with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
Our Waiter should be passionate, positive and calm. We are looking for an experienced Waiter with food and Beverage knowledge and ability to work in a diverse restaurant.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Days, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Waiter, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.