about 1 year ago
Start Your Journey With Us
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London’s most iconic hotel?
We want curious and dynamic trendsetters, because we don’t always do what we did yesterday.
We want explorers who are intrigued by London’s hidden gems, because we are captivated by our local area.
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Chambers Club Associate could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for a VIP Lounge Host has arisen at perhaps London's most iconic hotel. If you are an experienced, passionate and proactive Guest Experience professional then this could be the perfect role for you.
Here’s a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
· Responsible for providing proactively responding to any questions, follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
· You are empowered within this role to manage to supply guests with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities.
· Due to the high profile of our guests, VIP clientele and intriguing event space, experience and knowledge in Guest Relations is essential
The successful candidate for this role will have:
* Sustained and proven experience in a similar five-star, high volume environment
* Demonstrable skills in hospitality
* A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.