5 months ago
We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and the hotels within it. It is, after all, our people that bring our vision to life. As a member of our Dorchester Collection Family, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
As an employee, you are expected to provide our guests with a bespoke and memorable experience measured to the highest standards of quality and service delivery. Additionally the execution of your position will be in accordance to our company policies, standards and procedures.
Our company values are the fundamental spirit on how we reach our goals. As an ambassador of Dorchester Collection you will be entrusted with our values and expected to further enrich our We Care culture: Passion - Personality - Respect - Working Together - Creativity
This job description is intended to illustrate the main duties and responsibilities of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and please be advised that the duties and responsibilities may be added on a temporary or permanent basis as appropriate.
Division & Department
Rooms - Guest Services
Ultimate Leaders Graduate Programme - Rooms Division - June 2019 onwards
As a graduate joining our Ultimate Leaders Programme at Dorchester Collection we can support your development to become a highly skilled supervisor and assistant managers, ensuring you have the talent to lead and motivate a team to deliver the ultimate guest experience.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
* To gain a hands on learning experience by carrying out operational roles within Rooms Division
* To implement, monitor and improve service and performance standards and systems to provide a seamless guest experience and maximise business potential
* To gain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the Housekeeping operational areas by carrying out the duties of the respective roles
* To gain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the Guest Services department by carrying out the duties of the respective roles within the function
* Exceed our guests' expectations by providing discreet and personalised service
* Taking on projects and extra responsibilities in line with the Graduate programme
Qualifications and Desirables
* Educated to Hotel diploma or equivalent level
* Previous 5 star hotel experience would be an advantage
* Opera systems experience
* IT Literate
* Passionate about service
* Driven to deliver results
* Excellent level of English language
* A Second language would be an advantage
* Great presentation
* Able to handle challenging situations
* Innovative and creative seeking to improve themselves and service for our guests.
* Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
* 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants
* Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
* Team members' awards and incentives schemes
* Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
* Life assurance cover for all team members
* Uniform laundered complimentarily
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
* Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
* Interest free Season Ticket Loan / Cycle to work scheme
* Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
* Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users
Blacknest Rd, Sunningdale SL5 7SE Ascot