9 months ago
Working in our award winning Tudor Room (Michelin Star, 4 Rosettes) under the direction of our Restaurant Manager, with responsibility for a small dedicated team of waiters/esses to ensure excellent standards of service of food and beverage to residents and local visitors.
You must have a passion for excellence, service and of course a genuine interest in good quality food and wine. Indeed a WSET qualification would certainly be an asset.
Your ability to supervisor and support your colleagues is key to your success.
The restaurant is open to residents and non residents so caterers for a wide range of discerning clients with many regular patrons. Service for guests covers lunch and dinner Thursday to Sunday with a preparation and training day on Wednesday when the Restaurant is closed. Monday and Tuesday are therefore the team’s days off each week. There are also set closure periods to allow for staff holidays.
Main Duties Include;
* Preparing the Tudor Room for service
* Meeting and greeting guests
* Serving food and beverage including alcoholic beverages
* Working with the Sommelier to ensure wines are offered and served
* Completing satisfaction checks
* Resolving any service issues
* Presenting bills to guests and taking payment
* Resetting the restaurant at the end of the shift ready for the next service
* Ensuring work area is clean and tidy before departing
* Supervise and support the Tudor Room Waiters/esses on duty during your shift
* Smart appearance, excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service.
* CDR or Senior Waiter/ess experience within a quality food service hotel/restaurant is required
* Ability to work Wednesday to Sunday
* Good level of spoken English
£21,750 + £1,200 guaranteed service charge payment
* Local accommodation available if required £460 per month
* 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
* 8 Bank holidays
* Free car parking
* Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Tagged as: Great Fosters Hotel