5 months ago
We need a part-time qualified therapist, who is passionate about the spa and beauty industry and committed to delivering the highest standard of customer care.
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Carrying out treatments and ensuring treatment area is maintained to a high standard at all times
* Upselling on our fantastic products
* Ensuring customers receive high quality treatments and services;
* Driving retail and treatment sales targets set by the Spa Treatment Manager; and Assisting in the day-to-day running of the Spa Treatments Area.
You must be at least NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy qualified. Applications without this will not be considered.
Our products include Caudalie, and Jessica Polish, so experiences within these are beneficial although not essential as full training will be provided.
In return, there’s a competitive rate of pay as well as all the benefits of working for a growing and well respected company, including 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years), generous employee discounts, life assurance and much more.
Kettering Park Hotel & Spa is in one of the most central locations in the country which makes it popular with leisure and business guests. The four-star property has 119 guest rooms, 22 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, so it's a busy place to work but also very rewarding. It is part of Thwaites Hotels, a unique collection of 8 luxury hotels offering high quality service from food to spa treatments to accommodation.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Your place in our world