about 1 year ago
One of the finest 5-star hotels in London, Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is ideal for both business and leisure travelers, offering a peaceful yet central location. Situated in the heart of London’s West End, this luxurious hotel is within walking distance to many of London’s leading attractions from Buckingham Palace to the picturesque Hyde Park, along with the exclusive shopping areas of Oxford Street, Soho, Bond Street, Mayfair and Marylebone.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
As Team Leader joining the Housekeeping team you will responsible for leading the shift to deliver an excellent and impeccable stay for our guests and for supporting the vibrant existing team in the daily operations. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
* being accountable for the arrival and departure experience
* managing the team in line with business needs and guest expectations
* maximising revenue and cost control in line with the teams’ business plan
* working with other teams to maximise guest satisfaction
* mentoring and coaching to ensure maximum employee engagement
* personalizing guest profiles with accurate preferences
* being accountable for room readiness & cleanliness including maintenance
With your natural leadership skills and dedication to people, you are always striving to deliver a great service for and foster connections with guests. Previous experience working in the same or similar role within a five star hotel environment is desired.
If you are a motivated and passionate Team Leader and are looking for your next challenge, then we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including
· 12 complimentary nights
· Individual personal career development opportunities
· £500 Reward for recommending a friend
· Interest free season ticket loan
· Tuition Aid, to name but a few.
Property: Hyatt International
Hotel Brand/Office Type: Hyatt Corporation
Primary Location: United Kingdom-England-London
Pay Basis: Yearly Pound Sterling (GBP)
Job Level: Entry Level Manager
Worldwide/Local Candidates: Local
Req ID: LON002225