about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Spa Manager who can create a culture of passion whilst leading a successful team?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Spa Manager to join our highly successful team based natinally across the UK, where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Support Spa Manager you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Support Spa Manager, you will:
- Have fully flexibility to cover all 18 locations across the UK when required.
- Define and execute a local sales and marketing strategy and business plan at each location you are based at.
- Create an intensity around excellence and service that drives performance of the spa team members.
- Ensure all team members have experience and have been tested on their knowledge for each treatment.
- Foster a culture of passion for the spa and knowledge by conducting treatments trade tests.
- Plan and cost local marketing activity events to ensure they achieve an appropriate return on investment.
- Recruit team members who embody the role model descriptions of the high performance behaviours.
- Using the KPI’s, benchmark individual team members’ performance in terms of sales and through our online appraisal system review their performance against the five high performance behaviours.
- Ensure stock is kept to the correct par levels are in line with specification.
- Deliver in house training as one of our 'Train The Trainer' team members.
To become our Support Spa Manager you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Support Spa Manager.