3 months ago
Supervisor - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire - Orangery Restaurant
Overall Purpose for Breakfast Supervisor:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor who has the passion for delivering the highest levels of service to join the Orangery Restaurant. As Supervisor you will:
* Ensure the areas you manage run smoothly and guest's/member's expectations are met and exceeded at all times.
* Provide the best possible experience to everyone.
* Become the main character and point of contact for members and guests in the highest professional way.
* Assist the Restaurants and Bar Manager and his Assistant in the organisation and supervision in the Orangery and Humphry's Restaurants.
Required Experience for Supervisor:
To have supervisory experience within a 4/5 star property
To Understand the demands of a busy environment and the service level which is expected
Passionate for delivering the highest levels of service
Keen to progress your career in a quality restaurant environment
Able to work effectively as part of a team
What we will offer the successful for Breakfast Supervisor:
* Career progression through training and development
* 20 days paid holiday
* Free meal whilst on duty
* Discounted rates on facilities
* Free use of the Stoke Park gym
* Uniform and free laundry service
The role requires shift work, 40 hours per week to include bank holidays and weekends.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.