about 1 year ago
A truly luxurious Utopia Spa awaits you at the 5 Star Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
We have 25 treatment rooms including 3 double treatment rooms, a selection of relaxation lounges. Our private Zen garden features a barrel sauna and outdoor hot tub. Private hot tubs are also available to hire.
Inside guests can lounge by the pool, melt away under the monsoon showers or plunge into the hydrotherapy pool.
A state of the art gym, tennis court, putting green, bike hire, trekking trail and garden games are also provided.
Our 35 therapists are selected to provide the very best treatments in this top class environment, supported by a Spa Reception team and our experienced Spa Manager Beth. We provide the perfect place for you to provide the best service.
Working on a Sunday and Monday to support our permanent team of therapists you will be offering a wide range of treatments to our spa guests and members. A comprehensive list of treatments and product ranges is available on our guest website in the Utopia Spa section.
· Offering a full range of technical face and body treatments during your shift
· Meeting and greeting the client on arrival
· Completing client consultation cards/information
· Taking the guest through the customer journey
· Explaining the treatment to be performed
· Ensuring the treatment is offered to the clients requirements
· Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance guests experience following their treatment
· Offering refreshments in the relaxation area on conclusion of the treatment
· Liaising with Spa Receptionists to ensure correct billing
NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 Beauty Therapy, or equivalent, is essential
Must have completed some practical experience since qualifying
Completion of a trade test with the Spa Manager prior to recruitment
Salary & Benefits
£11-£12 per hour, 16 hrs guaranteed
£11 - £12.00 per hour + retail commission (£9,152 to £9,984 for 16hrs per week)
· 4 weeks paid holiday per year
· Free car parking
· Employee uniform
· Attendance bonus, retail commission, retail bonusYou will also benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment schemeIn addition you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday