7 months ago
As one of our Team you will undertake duties in connection with stores and the maintenance of stock including purchase orders and receiving goods.
To carry out deliveries and collections of goods to and from the departments within the resort.
Click HERE to see where you could be working.
Reporting to – Stores Manager, Stores Supervisor
We have Full and Part Time opportunities available.
You will have the opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations with an exciting new restaurant concept.
Uniform Provided (except footwear)
Complimentary meals whilst on duty
Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (t&c's apply)
Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To take delivery of goods into the resort. Ensure that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for any damages and quantity, informing senior staff of any issues.
2. Unpack any goods and store away ensuring stock rotation is carried out.
3. To prepare goods as per requests ready for delivery to the departments within the resort at the requested time if indicated.
4. To contact the correct department informing them that their delivery has been received and establish a suitable time for them to receive them and store them safely until that time.
5. Ensure stores are secured when delivering around the resort and securely locked at the end of the day.
6. To ensure our internal and external customers receive a courteous service.
7. To deliver packed linen to main Housekeeping store as required.
8. To collect dirty linen from specified areas in the Grey Linen trolleys bring back to yard and transfer into laundry cages.
9. To collect all F&B laundry from C&B kitchen, separate and count ensuring numbers have been recorded.
10. To be aware of and adhere to all Resort and Government rules and regulations.
11. When driving around the resort to do so in a courteous manner adhering to speed limits and company vehicle use.
12. Ensure van is locked and secure while unattended.
13. Ensure the safe loading and unloading of goods into the van and assisting colleagues in this task where necessary.
14. All goods must be secured within the van to ensure safe transportation and to avoid any loss or damage.
15. Keep stores clean and tidy.
16. To ensure clean the van is kept clean.
17. Recycle any rubbish correctly.
18. Be available for shifts on a rota basis.
19. To participate in the continuous improvement of the service delivery ensuring that policies and procedures comply with the legislation and regulatory requirements.
20. To carry out any reasonable requests made by the Line Manager/Management.
21. To report any faults and defects to Maintenance.
22. To be vigilant at all times to ensure the safety and security of the Resort, guests, other employees and self.
Above all you must be friendly, courteous and helpful, discrete and honest, proactive, professional and responsible.
About the Hotel
Low Wood Bay will become the Lake Districts first world class resort hotel, we are currently undergoing a £16 million renovation and re-opening in phases.
About the Company
English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues, situated across the South Lakes and North Lancashire, are a well-established family owned group of 5 individually styled hotels, 2 Leisure Clubs, Watersports Centre and Marina.
Our dynamic collection of hotels holds host to leisure and corporate guests alike, with an extensive and popular range of features including award winning dining, plus leisure and event facilities to suit all occasions.
The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full application form; you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.