8 months ago
The Storekeeper is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material. The incumbent will also assist in keeping accurate inventory balances and maintaining a safe work environment in accordance with established policies and practices.
1. Conveys materials and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas.
2. Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to assigned inventory location.
3. Issues material to customers and in current system based on request specifications.
4. Fills requisitions, picklists, requests for materials, and/or other stock items and distributes items to various crafts throughout the facility.
5. Marks materials with identifying information and updates system with location.
6. Performs inventory audits when required
7. Provides support for Projects and Turn Arounds, as required.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply for Job