about 1 year ago
We are currently looking for a Steward to join our Back of House team at Rosewood London. The Stewards are appointed to help maintain high levels of service and assist with the smooth running of the kitchens and the restaurants.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Maintaining the cleanliness of your designated heart of house areas during your allocated shift.
• Ensuring all areas of the back of house are free of hazards in line with the company’s health and safety guideline.
• Following Food Safety standards at all times.
• Keeping breakages of Kitchen equipment to a minimum whilst performing cleaning tasks.
• Having a passion for heart of house and taking ownership of the associate experience.
• Developing and maintaining positive working relationships and attitude with others.
• Being organised and proactive in managing and completing tasks.
• Being self-motivated.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.