9 months ago
Starbucks Team Leader - Cardiff
Want to be our new Starbucks Team Leader? If you have experience in a similar role, we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Starbucks Team Leader to join our highly successful team in Cardiff where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Starbucks Team Leader you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As a Starbucks Team Leader you will:
- Support the deliver of the food and beverage strategy in order to achieve budgeted commercial returns.
- Drive and lead consistent standards and profit performance.
- Drive quality and value that ensures great guest experiences.
- Support in creating an engaged team through development opportunities, reward & recognition and a culture of team work and support.
- Full compliance within Starbucks directive
- Foster a culture of passion for food and beverage knowledge, conduct tastings in order to maximise sales.
- Plan, cost and support local marketing activity events to ensure they achieve an appropriate return on investment
- Engage other departments such as reception, pub and leisure in promoting local marketing events.
- Support your Starbucks Manager in the recruitment of team s.
- Using the KPIs, benchmark individual team members performance.
To become our Starbucks Team Leader you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Starbucks Team Leader.