6 months ago
AC Hotel Birmingham 160, Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RL
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with 17 properties in the UK and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels.
The Starbucks Barista role involves a range of duties; serving food and drinks, attention to detail, having a full understanding of our products and the ability to upsell, delivering great customer service; ensuring the brand values and standards are delivered as well as achieved.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride. Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Starbucks Barista role include:
• Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
• Maximising sales opportunities through up-selling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
It would be desirable if the successful applicant has previous experience in food and beverage service in a hospitality related role. With effective selling and communications skills, an attention to detail and evidence of being a team player. They must also have the ability to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Discounted Gym membership in The Cube
Brief Hotel Description:
• Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Starbucks Barista position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.