about 1 year ago
We are continually searching for talented individuals to join our team. If we have captivated your imagination and think that you what it takes to deliver some of the world’s most unforgettable luxury experiences however you do not see a suitable position available currently please do apply speculatively with your CV and cover letter clearly stating what position you are looking for. We will be delighted to keep your details on file and will contact you should a suitable position become available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Each hotel is an icon with a distinct personality, informed – in different ways – by the company’s core values of intuition, authenticity and individuality.
Claridge’s, situated in Mayfair, has a touch of stardust about it: refined, elegant and unapologetically confident, with an ability to weave magic around those who visit. Afternoon tea, served in the Foyer & Reading Room, is a daily special occasion, and if you are not too full, why not indulge in seasonal Michelin-starred cuisine in Fera at Claridge’s or an intimate nightcap in the Fumoir Bar.
The Connaught, overlooking Carlos Place in nearby Mayfair Village, is warm and discreet, with a distinctively personalised welcome, a discerning eye and elegant allure. Michelin-starred fine dining is led by Hélène Darroze, informal gourmet menus are offered by Jean-Georges at The Connaught, and London’s only Aman Spa is a revitalising retreat at the heart of the hotel offering to re-charge our guests with daily meditation.
The Berkeley, captures the best views over Hyde Park and leafy streets of Belgravia, a beacon of exquisite innovation, with a worldly air and some of the most exciting interior design collaborations to be found in the city. Two Michelin-starred Marcus offers the finest modern British dining, whilst London’s original fashionista afternoon tea, Pret-a-Portea is served in the chic Collins Room. A heavenly swimming pool is the highlight of the Bamford Haybarn Spa.
The charm and character of each hotel is often reflected in the candidates we recruit, we believe that each employee’s individual personality is something to be appreciated and cherished. We are all responsible for creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests, allowing us to become part of the story of our guest’s lives.
Successful candidates will:
• Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories.
• Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
• Have immaculate personal presentation.
• Be able to work in a pressured environment, and consistently reach our high standards.
• Previous hospitality experience within a 5* luxury environment
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits, including:
• Excellent salary and benefits
• Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
• Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
• 50% Food and Beverage discount across the Maybourne Hotel Group
• Hotel guest experience for employees
• Social events and activities
• Preferential room rates for yourself and your family
• Brilliant employee recognition programs
• Travel card loan
• Childcare voucher scheme
Terms and conditions apply to all benefits