8 months ago
We are recruiting for a part-time Spa Therapist to join the team at Nutfield Priory Hotel and Spa
As a Spa Therapist you will focus on providing high standards of service helping to create fantastic memories for our guests. Your role will involve providing a wide range of Spa treatments on a day to day basis ensuring our guests feel indulged and inspired. You will also support in the achievement of up selling targets by matching Spa products with guest needs.
Hand Picked Hotels offers Spa Therapists excellent training and development with Elemis and Comfort Zone products. We limit the amount of massage that our Spa therapists complete on a daily basis.
* Complimentary use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
* Staff stays at Hand Picked Hotels for only £30 per room Bed & Breakfast
* Meals on duty provided from selected menu
* Share of Hotel service charge scheme to boost your earnings
* Spa retail commission scheme
* Online retail discount platform offering savings with hundreds of high street retailers and restaurants
Competencies of a Spa Therapist:
* NVQ level 3 or an equivalent spa qualification is required
* The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a friendly, genuine and approachable manner is essential
* Confidence to act as an expert and give advice to our guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Holiday entitlement increasing with service
Recognition and incentive schemes
Generous recommend a friend scheme
Generous employee hotel stay discounts
Training opportunities for every department
Staff consultative committee / team member forum
Upload your CV!