12 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our team
We need a qualified Spa Therapist, who is passionate about the spa and beauty industry and committed to delivering the highest standard of customer care.
Your day to day;
* Carrying out fantastic beauty and massage treatments for our hotel and spa guests
* Ensuring treatment area is maintained to a high standard at all times
* Providing exceptional customer service
* Sharing product knowledge and advice
* Creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests
Who are we looking for?
You must have achieved at least an NVQ Level 3 or BTEC National Diploma in Beauty Therapy. Our products include Caudalie, Natura Bisse, Mii Make Up, CND and St Tropez, so experiences with these brands is beneficial although not essential as full training will be provided.
You will need to have a good rapport with other staff and guests and be able to effectively communicate on all levels.
A passion for health and beauty is essential and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Being able to multi-task is a must, you will need to offer warm hospitality to our spa members and hotel guests whilst delivering the highest standard of treatments.
Our spa is open 7 days a week so working most weekends will be required.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
* A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
* 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
* Health cash plan
* Generous employee discounts
* Life assurance
* Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
* An engaging & supportive work environment
North Lakes Hotel & Spa is ideally placed at the gateway to the Lake District National Park, near Penrith, so as you might expect it welcomes guests from around the world. It is a four-star property that has developed a strong reputation among leisure and business guests, with 84 guest rooms, 11 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa it's a busy place to work. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Your place in our world
Spa Treatments Manager
Spa Therapist - North Lakes Hotel & Spa