about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our team
An exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist / Receptionist to join our team
We need a qualified Spa Therapist, to be the public face of our spa and is passionate about the spa and beauty industry and committed to delivering the highest standard of customer care.
Your day to day;
• Creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests
* Carrying out fantastic beauty and massage treatments for our hotel and spa guests
• Ensuring treatment area is maintained to a high standard at all times
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Sharing product knowledge and advice
• Upselling of treatments, products and other facilities
• Informing the guests of the spa’s facilities, offering advice and assistance when necessary
• Ensuring spa procedures are followed
Who are we looking for?
You must have achieved at least an NVQ Level 3 or BTEC National Diploma in Beauty Therapy. Our products include Caudalie, Natura Bisse, Mii Make Up, CND and St Tropez, so experiences with these brands is beneficial although not essential as full training will be provided.
You will need to have a good rapport with other staff and guests and be able to effectively communicate on all levels.
A passion for health and beauty is essential and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Being able to multi-task is a must, you will need to offer warm hospitality to our spa members and hotel guests whilst delivering the highest standard of treatments.
Our spa is open 7 days a week so working most weekends will be required.
Your place in our world
Spa Treatments Manager
Spa Therapist - Kettering Park Hotel & Spa