6 months ago
De Vere Cotswold Water Park
If you love luxury and tranquillity then the De Vere Cotswold Water Park could be your perfect career move. Set in the stunning Cotswolds, this vast hotel has a state of the art leisure and spa facility which sets it apart from its local rivals.
Uniquely designed to ensure guests can enjoy the scenic landscape surrounding the hotel, this thriving property has over 300 luxurious bedrooms, extensive conference facilities, a lakeside veranda, bar and weddings offering plenty of career opportunities.
Spa Therapist- 32 Hours
What is the main purpose of the role?
A key member of the leisure team, the Spa Therapist will interact with guests and spa members and provide a great spa experience at all times. You’ll provide a full range of Beauty Therapy, making sure a high standard is maintained throughout each treatment and also perform retail sales to all members and guests.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, you will need to possess exceptional communication and organisation skills, and be trained to Level 3 Beauty as a minimum. A competent knowledge of treatments, i.e. Thalgo, Jessica nails, St Tropez, Espa is desirable however, exceptional customer service skills are absolutely essential.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
Please take a look.