about 1 month ago
De Vere Tortworth Court
We are excited about re-opening and finding colleagues to join us on our journey!
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, De Vere Tortworth Court certainly looks its best and it really is a brilliant time to join our team. We can offer a fantastic range of opportunities and development in our departments including the restaurant and bars teams, housekeeping, conference and events, wedding, kitchen, leisure, front of house and maintenance to name just a few.
Working at Tortworth Court means you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in some brilliant events like summer tepee festivals, wedding fairs, specialist fireworks displays, charity events and corporate launch parties. And because we know our team is special, we like to surprise and delight colleagues with birthday and long service celebrations, doughnut days, pizza days, and fun colleague activities such as games, tea parties and treat days.
What is the main purpose of the role?
A key member of the leisure team, the Spa Therapist will interact with guests and spa members and provide a great spa experience at all times. You’ll provide a full range of Beauty Therapy, making sure a high standard is maintained throughout each treatment and also perform retail sales to all members and guests.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, you will need to possess exceptional communication and organisation skills, and be trained to Level 3 Beauty as a minimum. A competent knowledge of treatments, i.e. Just Be, Jessica nails is desirable however, exceptional customer service skills are absolutely essential.
* 24 hour a week contract - £9 per hour Monday - Friday, £10 per hour Saturday and £12 per hour Sunday
* 28 days holiday pro rata each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.