2 months ago
Join us as our Spa Therapist
Crowne Plaza London Battersea are looking for Spa Therapist to join our family.
A refined London hotel beside the Thames with meeting rooms, river view dining and a Spa Verta, Crowne Plaza® London - Battersea hotel is a short walk from Clapham Junction station.
Spa Therapist’s, receive some great IHG perks:
* £21, 462.00 (£10.29 per hour)
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Our Spa Therapists are key members of the leisure team; the Spa Therapist will interact with guests and spa members and provide a great spa experience at all times.
You’ll provide a full range of Massage and Beauty Therapy, treatments making sure a high standard is maintained throughout each treatment and perform retail sales to all members and guests.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for Spa Therapist with lots of Passion, Energy and Warmth.
All we ask is as a Spa Therapist you will need to possess exceptional communication and organisation skills, and be trained to UK, NVQ level 3 or ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent in beauty treatments and massage
A competent knowledge of treatments, i.e. Thalgo, Jessica nails, St Tropez, Espa is desirable however, exceptional customer service skills are essential.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Spa Therapist, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.