10 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza London Waterloo
Department: Health Spa / Beauty Therapy / Leisure Club
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 21/08/2019
Closing date: 17/02/2020
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Spa career with us as a Spa Therapist at Park Plaza London Waterloo. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your Spa skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Spa Therapist at Park Plaza London Waterloo you will have a key position in the Spa experience of our guests. You will provide a warm welcome and ensure our guests receive a high quality, relaxing and personalised service.
* Greeting the Spa guests, answering any queries they have on the treatments and the hotel, and making recommendations to enhance their Spa experience.
* Have a good working knowledge of all treatments that we offer and be able to carry them out to a high standard.
* Support with covering the Spa Reception area when needed, including processing payments, taking Spa bookings and selling additional items that are complementary to the guests’ treatments.
What we are looking for:
* A Spa professional who has experience in a similar position, including knowledge of massage, facials, manicures/pedicures, waxing and more. Experience in a hotel or retail Spa environment would be beneficial.
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.