6 months ago
We are currently looking for a Spa Therapist to join our team of associates in Sense Spa at Rosewood London. Our Spa Therapists are entrusted to create memorable and tranquil spa experiences for our guests’ by providing a wide variety of beauty, massage and facial treatments. This role offers a schedule of approximately 40 hours spread over 5 working days on a weekly rotating basis.
Key expectations of this role are
• Providing a seamless service throughout whole Spa by taking ownership of the spa journey of your guests.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of your allocated treatment room and ensuring the room is adequately stocked with all elements required.
• Being aware and comply with Health and Safety within the Spa for both facilities, treatments, products upholding these to both guests and associates.
• Having thorough knowledge of all treatments and benefits offered by the Spa.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Having a passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
• Having thorough knowledge of how to carry out specific treatments in a sophisticated environment.
• Possessing an ITEC Level 3 or equivalent qualification in massage and/or beauty treatments
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.