9 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our highly successful spa team at Village Spa Glasgow where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As a Spa Therapist you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result, you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below.
As a Spa Therapist you will:
* Support the Manager in delivering an outstanding spa experience for all spa guests to enjoy.
* Deliver great standards and service and taking a hands-on approach, characterised by energy and attention to driving standards.
* You relish the responsibility and truly support the performance of the Spa and get a real buzz from its success.
* Be fully qualified and certified to deliver a range of treatments.
* Be able to ‘read a guest’ and deliver what they need, plus a bit more…….
* Always be prepared according to agreed brand guidelines, ensuring all treatment rooms and public areas are prepared for treatments.
* Deliver operational standards to be the best you can possibly be regarding service, hygiene, health & safety and stock controls.
* Ensure that personal presentation of yourself is “immaculate” - Your appearance will sell your product and experience!
* Deliver treatments in a professional and appropriate manner ensuring customers are comfortable, at ease and enjoy their “Pamper Time” whilst receiving an excellent service by offering more than is expected, through conversation and pleasant surroundings.
* Understand and deliver your treatments and products.
* Support centrally driven promotions and guidelines as instructed by your manager.
* Communicate with leisure club members, so that everyone knows what we offer and are encouraged to try it and return for more.
* Attend monthly spa meetings.
* Achieve the specified treatment and retails targets as set by the central spa team and your Spa Manager.
* Add value to overall hotel performance through teamwork with other departments as required.
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be a Spa Therapist at Village Spa Glasgow.