4 months ago
In a Nutshell
We’re a fabulous collection of hotels, spas, a golf club, a cookery school and even a pub set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Spa Restaurant & Poolview Bar Supervisor who will take responsibilities for the smooth running of the department alongside the Restaurant Manager. You will work as part of a team to constantly evaluate, train and improve the experience of our guests.
Your organisation skills will be put to good use working within a large team, being responsible operationally for the restaurant and the bar in the Spa. Our beautiful location and fabulous grounds set in the Surrey countryside provide a wonderful environment to work in. We offer our guests the best possible experience whether working out in the gym, enjoying the poolside service or relaxing in the restaurant after a treatment.
Our friendly and hospitable team will deliver a welcoming and luxurious service, ensuring our guests have everything they need to make their time with us memorable.
Lots to do but lots of fun
* Support the Spa Restaurant Manager with the daily functioning of the restaurant employees, facilities, sales and costs to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved.
* Welcome all guests in a warm and friendly manner.
* Deal with all enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
* Provide services that goes ‘Above & Beyond’ for the guest’s satisfaction and retention.
* Obtain feedback from guests and to use this to improve service
* Have full knowledge of the menus and products we offer our guests.
* Communicate at all times with other employees and guests.
* Assist the Restaurant Manager in the administration of the Restaurant (rotas, timesheets, EPIC)
* Promote a culture of up selling and add selling trough training, team engagement and incentive.
* Participate to the monthly liquor, glass and crockery stock takes and produce a wish list from these for next months purchasing.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
* Previous experience as either a Senior or Junior Headwaiter of a Restaurant or Bar
* Proven and stable track record working in reputable restaurants or luxury hotels.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Commercial awareness
* Good interpersonal skills
* Communication skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Organisational skills
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues