24 days ago
Discover your Calling!
At Rosewood, Relationship Hospitality. It’s in our genes - a natural desire to deliver meaningful and heartfelt experiences. “It’s a calling”. At Rosewood Hotel Group we work instinctively and from the heart to master and elevate our craft. Together, we push the boundaries to impart magic into every day. We care for people, and make it our purpose to build long-lasting, genuine relationships.
Here, we do what we were born to do.
Rosewood Hotel Georgia is hiring for Spa Receptionist.
Come join Canada’s Best Hotel Spa in Canada, as recognized by World Spa Awards in 2020. We are keen to maintain this recognition and we are looking for the right talent to join our team. - Forbes Five Star for nine consecutive years
* Provide a welcoming environment to our guests by demonstrating consistent high levels of service.
* Conduct appointments according to guest’s comfort and desire.
* Maintain knowledge of and comply with all Rosewood Spa policies/service procedures/standards.
* Act as an ambassador for the Spa, responding to guest inquiries enters all reservations into the Spa Soft system, and efficiently handles all transactions at the Spa Reception.
* Maintain complete knowledge of all aspects of the Spa, including, however not limited to, venue features and layouts, treatments & services provided, retail products and their benefits, as well as hours of operation.
* Responsible for ensuring a smooth Spa experience to our guests.
* Advising and educating guest of Spa treatment and produce options to suit their guests needs via telephone, email and in person.
* Maintains impeccable standards of room and personal cleanliness, safety, and hygiene.
* Ensures compliance to all hotel policies, programs, and core practices.
* Other duties as assigned