11 days ago
Responsible for monitoring spa facilities, ensuring positive and friendly guest relations. Observe all activity within assigned areas, offering assistance and instruction to guests/visitors. Maintain proper operations and maintenance of spa facilities.
High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
Knowledge of Spa Soft Software.
Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
At least 2-3 years experience in a luxury spa, preferably within a luxury hotel.
Must have a flexible schedule, willing to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Provide legible communication and directions.
Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers).
* perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
* prioritize, organize and follow up.
* be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
* follow directions thoroughly.
* understand guest's service needs.
* work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
* work with minimal supervision.
* maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
* 4-5 years within a luxury hotel or luxury spa experience.
* Knowledge of "Spa Soft" software
* Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position.
* Previous guest relations training
* Fluency in a second language