10 months ago
Oetker Collection is the most inspiring selection of masterpiece hotels in the world. Oetker Collection embodies the finest of traditional European hospitality. These elite luxury hotels are strong together like pearls on a chain. Each is one-of-a-kind, unified by a desire to deliver the very best of life.
The Lanesborough is one of our Oetker Collection Masterpiece.
The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably vibrant and elegant London residence.
By joining our teams, you are committed to respecting the values that make The Lanesborough and Oetker Collection famous.
The Lanesborough invites you to join its teams and offers you the best opportunities for career and development within the amazing Oetker Collection Hotels.
The team of The Lanesborough are waiting for you to have an exceptional experience!
London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a talented and passionate Spa Receptionist to join a fantastic team at London’s finest Luxury Health Club. The Lanesborough Club & Spa is an extension of the hotel’s graceful splendour. Designed by London-based interior practice, 1508, it unfolds in a luxurious palette of glossy wood, scintillating marble and sumptuous silk wallpaper, flourished with gleaming gold fixtures and baroque touches. Sleek interiors reflect the hotel’s resplendent décor, while seamlessly incorporating state-of-the-art facilities. The generous 18,000 sq ft space is home to an expansive gym, hydrotherapy pool, sauna and suite of thermal treatment rooms, exclusively available to members and hotel guests only. The Lanesborough Club & Spa has collaborated with London’s resident experts on a comprehensive menu of fitness and wellbeing treatments including revered facialist Anastasia Achilleos, beauty brands ila and La Prairie.
The role of the Spa Receptionist is to assist the Reception Manager with the operation of The Lanesborough Club & Spa facilities and in particular oversee the reception duties whilst maintaining maximum sales and excellence in service standards. The Receptionist shall show a thorough understanding of the product, including knowledge of Membership, while providing support to the Spa Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Spa Receptionist include:
* Provide a friendly and pleasant environment for all members and hotel guests
* Be fully aware of The Lanesborough Culture, Service experience along with Guest Recognition that The Lanesborough is famous for.
* Be able to promote and be confident with all facilities offered in the hotel
* Maximises opportunities to engage with guests and colleagues and promotes the hotel and its services where possible
* To assist in the training of the employees ensuring that they have necessary skills to perform their duties with a maximum of efficiency and in the most productive manner.
* To be responsible for liaising with the fitness co-ordinator for all fitness assessments and workouts for new members.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
* Dental and Optical Benefits
* Season Ticket Loan
* Private Medical Insurance
* Meals on Duty
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Tailored Uniforms
* Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
* Dry Cleaning (Non Uniformed Ambassadors)
* Childcare Vouchers
* Training & Development Plans
* Social Committee Activities
* Training Fund Assistance
* Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Experience in a similar role within a luxury Club & Spa
* Excellent command of the English language and a second language would be preferred
* Immaculate grooming standards
* Passionate about fitness and wellbeing
* Please note this role requires an element of manual handling
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
If you wish to invest in Oetker Collection, we encourage you to take this opportunity and we would be very happy to have you as member of our team.