about 1 year ago
: United Kingdom-St Andrews-Fairmont St Andrews
As a Spa Receptionist with Fairmont St Andrews you have the opportunity to provide a welcome experience like no other. Your personalized greeting and knowledge of the Spa will ensure our Guest have a lasting memory of their visit.
Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting in the Home of Golf, Fairmont St Andrews is the perfect location to turn any holiday into a treasured memory whilst offering a resort experience steeped in the history of the area and traditions of Scotland. The Resort includes 209 luxurious guest bedrooms, 6 diverse dining outlets, 2 golf courses and a tranquil Spa & Leisure facility.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Spa, Reception and Revenue, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
* To deal with Spa guests and members queries and provide them with towels, robes and locker keys when using the Spa.
* To provide information and advice on the facility, its services offered and information on membership.
* To answer the telephone.
* To take bookings and appointments.
* Handling of cash and credit card transactions.
* Responsible for opening and closing the Spa when required.
* To take an active interest in the building of an efficient team and its development.
* To learn and have knowledge of all the facilities, the treatments provided and Spa products.
* To be flexible and extend job duties and responsibilities to meet the demands of the guests and members.
* Other duties as assigned.
Previous experience is an asset
Proficiency in English (verbal and written), second language an asset
Previous customer related experience preferred
Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
Must possess a professional presentation
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid work authorisation for the UK.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
: Rotating / Shift Work
: 14.Jan.2020, 4:59:00 AM