about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotels first European hotel, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch, opening in spring 2017. We are seeking a Spa Receptionist to join the team at the Nobu Hotel Shoreditch.
Located on Willow Street in the Shoreditch area of London, the hotel will feature 150 rooms including 7 suites, an 80-seat lobby lounge and a 240 seat Nobu restaurant with outdoor courtyard. Additionally, the property boasts a 179 square metre event space with natural light, and wellness facilities. Unique to London, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch offers a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
As Spa Receptionist, you are the first and last point of contact and responsible for maintaining a high standard of guest care, welcoming them to Nobu Hotel Shoreditch Spa in a warm and engaging way. Our Spa Reception team consistently delivers a seamless and personal arrival and departure experience for our guests whilst dealing with any query and maximizing revenue by cross selling other departments within the spa and the wider hotel.
· Previous Spa Reception experience within a luxury spa or 5* hotel is desirable however we would consider someone who has been a receptionist dealing with a similar level of service and customers
· Natural and confident communicator with excellent customer service skills
· Experience in managing high profile guests
· Proactive approach with initiative
· High attention to detail
· A polite, presentable and courteous manner
In return we offer a competitive package that includes:
· Meals on duty
· 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
· Company pension scheme
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.