10 months ago
attention to detail
Do you enjoy being part of a team and thrive as a key part of a busy operation?
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to work as part of our dynamic Facilities Team as Public Area Cleaner.
Your day to day;
* Cleaning all of the areas of The Spa
* Implementing our high standards of cleanliness and presentation so all areas are sparklingly clean
* Reporting maintenance defects so they can be resolved quickly
* Organising and storing supplies safely to comply with company standards
Who are we looking for?
You will be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative.
Demonstrating a good work ethic and a commitment to achieving team goals as well as an ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
You should have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy hospitality environment.
No previous qualifications necessary.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
* A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
* Health cash plan
* Generous employee discounts
* Life assurance
* Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
* An engaging & supportive work environment
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa is a four-star property within easy reach of Leeds, so is popular with leisure and business guests. With 117 guest rooms, 21 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa, it is a busy hotel and customer service is at the heart of everything. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations.
What are you Thwaiting for?