about 1 year ago
Spa Day Attendant
Would you like to join our team in our newly refurbished, award winning Spa?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of our family and experience a rewarding work environment.
In the role of Spa Housekeeping Attendant, you would be responsible for:
* Replenishing towels and robes in the changing rooms,
* Ensuring that the facilities within the Kohler Waters Spa are clean and free from waste and dirty linen at all times.
* Ensuring all floor areas including changing rooms and toilet facilities are cleaned and maintained to a high standard
* Welcoming guest, providing them with a tour of the facilities prior to usage
* Availability to work shifts, patterns will include 5.30am starts and 10pm finishes
* Strong attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in a team and as an individual
Why Work at Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa?
The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa is proud to be part of Kohler Co., a company whose mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler Co., both locally and internationally.
In addition to the investment in your development, The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa offers a generous hotel, golf & spa benefits package in addition to an attractive pension plan.
The Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa is an award winning company who is proud to be recognised as an exceptional hospitality provider and also an employer of choice, committed to the development of staff. An independently ran resort, we are part of Kohler Company’s Hospitality & Real Estate division, an American company offering up a whole host of opportunity to its employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex, religious belief, political opinion, race, age, sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or in a civil partnership; or whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.