4 months ago
De Vere Tortworth Court
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment project, this is a truly exciting time to join De Vere Tortworth Court! Set within a 30-acre estate featuring one of the UK’s most impressive arboretums, this stunning venue boasts a Grade II-listed Victorian mansion house, 201 bedrooms and 12 impressive event spaces as well as a newly created spa, all conveniently located just 20 minutes from Bristol, with easy access to J14 of the M5. We’ve recently launched the 1853 Restaurant & Bar serving classic British dishes, our Atrium Bistro bar, decked with indoor trees under a 60-foot high glass roof as well as our elegant yet cosy Library bar.
What is the main purpose of the role?
Reporting to the Head Therapist, the Spa host will interact with guests and spa members and provide a 5* spa experience at all times. You’ll have a full knowledge of all the treatments and services offered, and any promotions that may be on offer at the time to be able to answer all enquiries efficiently.
The host will work on the recepetion desk and will need great organisation skills in order to arrange the schedules, maximising the use of the spa therapists’ time and profitability, while ensuring that the client’s needs are always of first importance. The Spa Host will also be hosting, organising and serving the bookings for spa lunches & afternoon tea in our Spa Lounge.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with exceptional standards of customer service, an excellent telephone etiquette and a good understanding of reception duties.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty