about 1 month ago
Join the Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa team and help create enjoyable and memorable Lake District experiences for our guests.
Responsibilities of an Outside Spa Assistant
* Oversee the guest’s experience of the Spa Outdoor area from arrival to departure, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction
* Meet and greet guests and members and conduct show rounds
* Manage drinks orders and payments
* Engage customers of all ages in lifestyle and beauty choices
* Monitor and respond to guest feedback as necessary.
* Assist in the development of Spa activities, promotions, events and services
* Ensure all facilities of Spa Outdoor area are fully prepared, clean and available for use
Requirements of an Outside Spa Assistant
* Friendly, courteous and helpful, with excellent communication skills
* Flexible, and able to work shifts
* Knowledge of Health and Safety Standards
* Motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
* Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
A great team player
A love of working outdoors
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.