9 months ago
At RBH Management Hotels we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Sous Chef has become available at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre. Reporting into the Head Chef, you will be responsible for managing your section to deliver high quality food. Duties include ordering, working with junior chef's, maintaining health and safety practices, and managing the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
To be successful you must have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that you care. This position has a varied shift pattern to include early and late shifts over a 7 day period.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Doubletree by Hilton City Centre, a 4 star hotel with 138 bedrooms a relaxed Monboddo bar, the Bread Street Brasserie that wants to excite your senses and is home the iconic SKYbar Edinburgh with panaromic views across the city and beyond.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Management Hotels because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
* We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and assistance with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience of working in a similar role is essential to be successful.
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH Management we transform hotels.
RBH Management Hotels is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Management we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!