4 months ago
Responsibilities of a Sous Chef
* To support the Head Chef in the smooth running of the kitchen operation, deputising in his absence.
* Complying with all company and hotel standards, to the food hygiene regulations, health and safety at work act and fire regulations.
Requirements of a Sous Chef
* Ideally have previous experience in a similar role
* Flexibility and facility to work shifts
* Attention to the smallest detail
* Someone with a passion for food and hospitality
* Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
Benefits for a Sous Chef
* Chefs whites (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary health club membership and family health club membership ( subject to T&C’s)
* Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts and venues
* Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes restaurants
* English Lakes gift vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
* The opportunity to be part of an award winning team with opportunity for progression with the hotel and wider company
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.