about 1 year ago
We believe in stretching performance by working together as one team. Can you take responsibility for the day-to-day operation of a busy kitchen to ensure that all elements of the food and beverage operation are delivered to a consistently high standard? Can you support the Head Chef with cost and portion control, ordering, team training and development and deal with guest and supplier issues where necessary?
If so then we'd love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for the Kitchen team. You will be expected to deputise for the Head of Department and to show the leadership potential to fill
What we look for
* A real drive to grow your career in the hospitality industry
* Demonstrable passion for excellence.
* Excellent communication skills
* Personality and Leadership potential
* Previous experience within a similar environment
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift