4 months ago
As Banqueting Chef, you will be confident with writing banqueting menus, maintaining GP’s and all other financial and admin. All food is freshly prepared to a high standard.
• Do you have previous experience as a Sous or Junior Sous within a busy banqueting kitchen?
• Do you have previous leadership experience?
• Do you pride yourself in producing consistently high quality dishes?
• If you answered yes to all of the above, then we may have the role for you! We are currently recruiting for a Banqueting/ Sous Chef to join our fantastic kitchen team!
Reporting directly to the Executive Head Chef you will ensure every effort is made to control costs, maximise productivity and achieve pre-determined profits.
• Previous experience working in a busy banqueting kitchen.
• Previous experience in a similar role or a strong Junior Sous Chef looking for that next step in their career.
• Staff referral bonus scheme.
• Use of leisure facilities (gym/pool)
• Discounted stays for friends and family.
• Employee Advisory Service.
• Meals/drinks whilst on duty.
• Accor Bienvenue
- Staff Discount Card
• Bonus Breaks Complimentary 2 free stays a year in any of the 700+ UK Accor hotels after 6 months of service.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE LOCALLY AND ARE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO WORK, AS NO LIVE IN IS AVAILABLE.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Join us today as an integral member of Mercure Warwickshire family. To apply for the role please either apply to this advert or
Apply for Job