6 months ago
An exciting opportunity is now available for a passionate and experienced social media marketing professional to join our Head office in London as Social Media Executive.
Rebranded just three years ago, The Doyle Collection's three luxury London hotels have undergone significant investment both in terms of product and service. This investment has included the launch of dynamic new destination restaurants and bars, unique event spaces and signature suites. As such, we are now recruiting for a Social Media Executive, representing a great opportunity for an ambitious fast learner with a love for luxury, social media and partnerships.
As Social Media Executive, you will form an integral part of our London-based marketing team and will share responsibility for the repositioning of the London hotels through building exceptional content for social media channels, web, offline material and digital communications.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop exciting and engaging content for the three hotels' social media accounts, key web pages, on and offline collateral
* Grow social accounts and engagement through advertising, brand collaboration, competitions and partnerships across Instagram, Facebook and supporting LinkedIn content
* Oversee occasional in-house photography for social media accounts
* Take photography neighbourhood/neighbourhood events
* Prepare shot-list (for photographers or videographers), mood-boards, venue and team to ensure slick well -prepared photoshoots
* Respond to enquiries (social media), occasionally outside of office hours where appropriate
* Work closely with our PR agencies making sensible judgement on influencer opportunities
* Partake in occasional evening and weekend entertaining when appropriate to grow relationships
* Collate content and edit newsletters, create visual content for presentations, communicate with key stakeholders and more ...
This is a great opportunity for someone with a genuine passion for all things luxury and social media, who possesses a keen understanding of luxury consumer trends, has a strong eye for photography and is skilled in the adobe suite applications Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects. With a vibrant creative flair, you will ideally have 3 years relevant social media experience.
The perks of working as our Social Media Executive:
* 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
* Complimentary lunch while on duty as well as all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with The Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As Social Media Executive, you will be working for The Doyle Collection an Irish, family-owned luxury hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the US!
About The Doyle Collection
At the heart of our business is a warmth of service that stems from our family ownership, imbuing our properties with the familiarity of a member's club and the intimacy of a private home.
Each of our eight hotels landmark buildings in unrivalled city locations, has its own distinct personality that is rooted in, and authentic to, its neighbourhood. Innovation and ongoing investment ensure a boutique, cosmopolitan yet local feel as seen in our cool destination restaurants, bars and event spaces while our heritage lends character to our vision of informal luxury, timeless style and the very best guest experience.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019.
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.