about 1 month ago
Begin Your Rosewood Journey
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you.
Rosewood Miramar Beach is looking for a Social Events Manager to join our Sales & Marketing Team!
The Social Events Manager is responsible for organizing; coordinating and helping clients deliver successful social and wedding events. The Social Events Manager routinely focuses on professional efforts on wedding & social celebrations and works closely alongside clients and event consultants to choose vendors to deliver breath-taking and memorable event celebrations in line with Five Star standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Plan, execute, and oversee the aspects of all assigned Wedding & Social events and business meetings as needed to include event functions and billing.
* Prepare and distribute timely correspondence to customers, internal booking reports, BEO’s and all related documentation and maintain all related files.
* Work closely with Director of Social Events & Director of Sales to ensure proper yield space management and ensure accurate Catering Forecasting.
* Participate in BEO Meeting, Resume Meeting, Credit Meeting, training programs, and other catering-related meetings as required.
* Work closely and collaborate with other departments with the resort to provide quality service to customers.
* Collaborate with Culinary & Banquet Teams to create innovative menus and events proposals to continually improve revenue and profit margins while maintaining quality.
* Demonstrate an innovative and creative approach in accommodating clients’ special needs and requirements.
* Properly handle and maintain sensitive and confidential information.
* Entertain and maintain relationships with event planners.
* Work with Director of Social Events to maximize function space and ensure the capture and consistent up selling of food & beverage minimums and site fees.
* Maintain consistent and professional verbal and written communications with clients.
* Actively participate in industry-related organizations and the local community to develop relationships and produce leads.
* Conduct effective onsite and field presentations to prospective customers.
* Maintain efficient and detailed input into the Delphi system to Brand standard.
* Active supervision of event set-up to include planning with kitchen and outside agencies and vendors.
* Achieve the annual targeted Wedding and Social Event revenue upsell goal as assigned.
* With Director of Social Events complete ongoing competitor analysis of the Rosewood Miramar event market hotel venues, prices, packages, and rates.
* Promote in-house services and grow ancillary spend in line with budgeted targets and goals.
* Collaborate with Culinary team on event menu formulation and conduct and participate in client menu tastings.
About Rosewood Miramar Beach
Rosewood Miramar Beach features 161 ultra-luxury guestrooms across 16 acres, including a glamorous Presidential Residence, a Bridal Suite, and multi-bedroom family bungalows nestled among rolling lawns and mature landscaping. Guests are treated to estate-style service, entirely personalized to complement their every need. Amenities include an oceanside bar and restaurant with an outdoor terrace, a signature restaurant, two swimming pools, a Sense® spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a beach club, and a screening room. In addition, the resort offers 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space including a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.
* Life Insurance and AD&D
* Short Term and Long-Term Disability
* Complimentary Room Nights
Connect with us!
* LinkedIn: -******
* Facebook: -******
* Instagram: -******