12 months ago
We are currently looking for a Shift Engineer to join our team of engineering associates at Rosewood London. Our Shift Engineers are appointed to provide reactive maintenance service to all areas of the hotel; ensuring the highest levels of maintenance throughout the property. This role offers a schedule of two 12-hour daytime shifts followed by two 12-hour overnight shifts and 4 consecutive days off.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Efficiently responding to and prioritising any jobs assigned either by our guests or other departments and reporting progresses using the communications device provided.
• Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance activities in accordance with the company and departmental standards to all areas of the hotel. This will include guest bedrooms, public areas, and all main plant /machinery.
• Being fully conversant with all maintenance department policies and procedures.
• Maintaining effective communication both within the department and to other departments and ensure the director is kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
• Paying close attention to detail by not comprising on quality standards.
• Having formally certified knowledge of at least one of the key areas of engineering.
• Being self-motivated and proactive in managing your tasks.
• Possessing in depth understanding of hotel’s engineering.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• Competitive holidays allowance which increase with length of service
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.