about 1 year ago
Start Your Journey With Us
Meon Valley Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
This four star hotel has a focus on culinary excellence and provides staff with extensive, ongoing training and development. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and provides associates with exciting long term career opportunities.
Meon Valley is situated between Southampton and Portsmouth, just a short distance from the M27 motorway in the idyllic Southampton countryside near to Paultons Park, Winchester and more.
At Meon Valley no one day is the same, with an exciting blend of guests and events. Our hotel is a great place to develop your skills, supporting weddings, prolific golf events, sports teams, signature grill restaurant and extensive leisure facilities.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Meon Valley is a dynamic 4 star hotel, set in scenic surroundings between Southampton and Portsmouth, just a short distance from the M27 motorway. Surrounded by idyllic in Hampshire countryside near to Paultons Park, Winchester and more, Meon Valley has a draw for professionals and families alike. Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company and provides associates with exciting long term career opportunities.
At Meon Valley no one day is the same, with an exciting blend of guests and events. Our hotel is a great place to develop your skills and grow your career. We boast fantastic conference facilities, two golf courses, two restaurants and extensive leisure and spa facilities.
- To manage the smooth operation of the spa
- Lead a strong team to provide a safe and enjoyable guest experience
- Drive revenue and build customer loyalty
- Aid guest satisfaction, building relationships with guests and members
- Provide high quality treatments to guests and members
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a spa/salon environment is essential
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong team player
- Confident, professional and enthusiastic manner
- Preferably Decleor/Jessica trained
What we can offer:
- Discounted stays at Marriott hotels around the world
- Fantastic progression and training opportunities
- Fun and enthusiastic work environment – regular staff events and social activities
- Complementary use of Leisure and Golf facilities
- Discounted spa and restaurant use