4 months ago
We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and the hotels within it. It is, after all, our people that bring our vision to life. As a member of our Dorchester Collection Family, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
As an employee, you are expected to provide our guests with a bespoke and memorable experience measured to the highest standards of quality and service delivery. Additionally the execution of your position will be in accordance to our company policies, standards and procedures.
Our company values are the fundamental spirit on how we reach our goals. As an ambassador of Dorchester Collection you will be entrusted with our values and expected to further enrich our We Care culture: Passion - Personality - Respect - Working Together - Creativity
This job description is intended to illustrate the main duties and responsibilities of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and please be advised that the duties and responsibilities may be added on a temporary or permanent basis as appropriate.
Division & Department
Rooms - Spa
Senior Spa Receptionist
The Senior Spa Receptionist will be managing the overall operation of The Dorchester Spa, in the absence of the Manager and Assistant Manager.
The Dorchester is now seeking for a Senior Spa Receptionist to join our team.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
* To lead, motivate & coordinate team of receptionists to enhance performance, achieve business goals & service standards
* To lead full time team members to provide consistently outstanding reception service
* To provide effective day to day communication with guests, colleagues & teams
* To manage & monitor the operational effectiveness of area in order to comply with hotel & legislative standards
Qualifications and Desirables
* Previous experience as a receptionist/supervisory role within a similar environment is desirable
* Knowledge of appointment and/or hotel booking system eg; (Spa Soft, Fidelio)
* Knowledge of treatments, contra-indications, skincare retail sales
* Excellent level of spoken and written English
* Free meals whilst on duty
* Free nights stays within Dorchester Collection (after completing 6 months of continuous service)
* 50% discount on select F&B outlets and other hotel services when staying in sister hotels (after completing 6 months of continuous service)
* Uniform laundered free of charge
* Interest free Season Ticket Loan
* Employee Introductory Scheme – Refer a Friend - £750.00
* Learning & Development Opportunities
* Learning eLibrary and Library
* Social Activities and Clubs (Running Club, Football Club)
53 Park Lane, Mayfair W1K 1QA London