about 1 month ago
Senior Sous Chef – Soho House & Co
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, with further openings planned globally in 2020 and beyond.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym, each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Sous Chef to help manage all aspects of the food offering for a new opening in early 2020. You must be passionate about food, ingredients, seasonality and have the drive and ambitions to lead, recruit and train the team in the head chef’s absence.
As Senior Sous Chef you will work closely with the head chef to be the driving force behind the food offering making sure it is seasonal, relevant and appealing to our members and guests. You will have an in-depth health and safety knowledge ensuring that standards are kept in line with HACCP.
We are looking for a person with a clear understanding of what it takes to run the kitchen in the head chefs absence and be an inspirational and knowledgeable leader to the brigade.
Soho House offers competitive salary packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
Soho House & Co offers:
* Soho House & Co Membership
* One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
* Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
* Meal on shift
* Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
* Subsidised gym memberships, pension and great discounts across our sites